The Institute for the Future estimates that 85% of today’s students will work in jobs that do not yet exist. This indicates the importance of having some high-income skills.
The above survey is a unique challenge. If you must be trained to do the job, that job won’t even exist.
By acquiring the right skills or qualities, you can achieve what you dream of.
While the industries are still shining in anyone’s eyes, the skills needed to acquire them are still intact.
Gone are the days when a college degree was one of the greatest assets recognized for success. And the notion that graduates from top colleges should be placed in top tech companies is now rejected.
Companies like Google and Apple do not hire people based on college degrees but based on the skills you have. It is more important to have a good skill than a college degree. If you can solve some problems and add value you can easily make money or make money.
Top 10 High Income Skills in a Changing Job Market
In this article, we look at the top 10 high-income skills to make that money for you, even in a changing job market.
1. Software developer
Programming/coding is one of the oldest but most in-demand skills.
It has been practiced since the late 20th century and is considered by many to be a revenue earner.
Let’s take a look at some facts and statistics.
- Many large companies use Python for their websites, including Instagram, YouTube, Reddit and NASA. So learning this language is definitely a big yes.
- Java is still in high demand for computers and developers prefer Java to make software, games, and Android applications. Many big names like LinkedIn, eBay and Amazon use this language for their backend-development.
- C ++ is the code used to make desktop games, Android applications, and software or compilers. You can earn if you can create any digital problem-solving platform.
- PHP is one of the most sought after and frequently used languages in the industry of content management systems such as WordPress. Facebook, Tumblr and Wikipedia also use PHP. This language will definitely provide more services in the future and will not fade soon.
- If you know the most successful apps, especially in the Apple and Google stores, created and sold by individuals and small businesses. In 2016, independent app developers earned $ 20 billion on the App Store itself.
Copywriting ads are nothing more than promotional materials. Copywriters mainly compose text or find their marketing-influenced words on billboards, advertisements, brochures, websites, etc.
There is not a single company that does not require marketing or advertising.
This is a skill that must be acquired through the constant practice of reading and distributing books.
You can learn the best web copywriting tips for newspapers, social media, value proposals, speeches, landing pages, subject lines and email copies through Dan Lok and his website.
It may seem like a lot, but take one step at a time and you will see an improvement in your copy.
3. Public speaker
In India, the motivationl or public speaker can speak for $ 100-10000 or 1 hour / 2 hours depending on the credibility you have earned.
To act as a reliable and knowledgeable person.
Tony Robbins is the highest-paid public speaker. According to sources, he is being paid $ 1 million every day.
- If you find something good, write a book or write an article about it and publish it. The more people study, the better it will be to gain popularity.
- You can launch a YouTube channel or Instagram TV and try to increase the number of followers
- Create your own website and publish your videos and articles.
- In the beginning, you can start talking for free at small events so that you can gain some experience and confidence and broaden people’s horizons.
- The world needs leaders like you. Learn leadership skills and motivate people.
This is one of the softest skills you need to develop whether you like it or not.
PS: Try to do this only within your domain of interest or what you are doing well.
4. Video / Content Creation:
Today is the time of TV and the internet.
Every company is trying to place its ads on trade shows, Netflix shows and everywhere possible.
Ever watched a video while watching a YouTube video?
You can do exactly similarly and earn money.
You need to learn the software. These include Adobe, Windows Movie Maker, Blender and more.
You can now earn thousands of dollars by creating your own YouTube channel and uploading your own videos in any niche.
YouTube is a product of Google and offers you many ways to make money online.
Following a New York Times report published on March 6, 2019, podcast viewership has grown significantly in recent years, according to a new report.
The USA has a high demand for podcasts and data shows that half of the USA population listens to at least one podcast, with one in three people listening to the podcast each month.
We also have a growing number of young podcasters in the industry. Forty percent of people between the ages of 12 and 24 listened to podcasts last month – up 10 percent from 2018.
- Have any skills to make a good podcast.
- Contact companies, place your ads between your podcasts and make money.
6. Online Tuition
Tuition is the work that everyone does in their life for their siblings, friends or their children.
If you take this skill in the right direction, you can make a lot of money through this online business.
So how do you do this?
- Develop a deep knowledge of your area of interest.
- Make your videos explaining the concepts
- Sell videos to companies like Udemi and other platforms.
- Write and sell ebooks.
It sounds very simple but you have to understand that teaching is not just about making money.
You need to give good values and make sure your students are benefiting. Otherwise you will get out easily.
7. Growth Hacking
Growth hacking is a strategy to get more customers with less investment.
The idea here is to grow your business with marketing methods for a short period of time.
Growth hacking is attractive to consumers, instead, they can repurchase products.
It mainly involves marketing strategies
- Content marketing
- Product marketing
Through blog creation, it influences podcasting, webinars, social media marketing, marketing, gifts and many other methods of attracting the attention of new customers.
8. Digital Marketing Consulting
Today and the decades to come are the most demanding time for the digital age.
Many big brands and companies are showing their presence on online platforms or trying to connect with their customers through social media for better relationships.
So this is one of the high revenue skills that will be in high demand in the coming years.
- Digital marketing efforts provide useful analytics and data.
Digital marketing provides measurable results.
Each platform provides analytics that can be used to view an audience that is more interested in your endeavors.
This allows you to see where your potential customers work best to take advantage of the right platform.
- Digital marketing results in traffic
Online or offline digital marketing can help your business click your website.
In addition to improved search rank, your online visibility and branding will also improve. It provides recognition and helps to increase conversions and referrals.
There are a lot of digital marketing project managers earning millions.
So what skills are required?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Advertising marketing
- Data-driven marketing,
- E-commerce marketing,
- Social media marketing
- Social media optimization
- Display ads
It’s a very untouchable thing or skill, which many young people ignore in the early years and consider it a case of being over 40 years old.
Before you invest the opportunity to become a millionaire at a young age.
- Time is bigger than money. It is now being said that the reason for the passage of time was not brought back but time. After it was spent it was gone. Always try to earn income from many sources.
- You do not need to be a financial expert to invest, but you do need to learn some basic terms to make good decisions.
- Investment is harmful and can lead to accidental loss of money.
- Find out the difference between stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and Certificate of Deposit (CD).
- You need to know about portfolio optimization, diversification, market potential to easily create a market map.
- Read finance books written by successful investors like Warren Buffett.
- Above all, keep in mind that the biggest investment you can make is within yourself.
Do your math right and invest your time accordingly.
10. Email Marketing
Email marketing is sending commercial purpose messages using email to a group of interested people.
It is generally intended to use email to send advertisements, request goods or sell or donate, and to increase credibility, trust and brand awareness.
Now this is how to help you run a successful blog and you have a list of emails from readers.
So the next time you have to sponsor a product or sell your product there is a chance that your product will sell to a large number of your audience.
Email marketing has the best conversion rate and you can be trusted and pay customers through it.
Learn to write an email. Has
- Clear, direct subject line
- It also has a signature block
- Using exclamation points sparingly
- Using classic fonts
- Avoid the shortcut
Your email is a reflection of you. The emails you write are better, the chances of attracting customers are better, the chances of you earning are better.
According to reports, American employees receive an average of 126 emails every day. Your email will be just one of them.
You need to create your unique ideas and creativity and apply your skills to attract readers. It is therefore considered a high-income skill.