Zale Media, a marketing agency standing tall in the U.S as a thought leader amongst realtors with their pioneering “Celebrity Agent System”, is a system that draws in qualified buyers or sellers for agents like a tractor beam allowing you, as a real estate professional, and to maximize profit-producing productivity as an agent.
From our conversation with Mr. Zale, here are the 4 major highlights of the system he sells:
#1 Lifetime Access
Agents are simply tired of being tied down to long marketing contracts. Our system is a one-time cost system for lifetime access. Our clients are in control of how much they spend each month in ads and have full control over their system.
#2 Qualified Leads
One of the biggest problem’s agents face is unqualified leads. There are thousands of people looking to buy and sell real estate but only 2-3% are serious about moving forward within 2-3 months. Our system automatically qualifies every lead the agent receives so they can focus their time on client success, not prospecting.
#3 Multiple Channel Marketing
At this point in time, most real estate agents have tried using Facebook for lead generation with both good and bad experience but haven’t experienced the power of multiple channel marketing approach. For only $10-15/day, they can have a multiple channel, celebrity life, advertising campaign targeting local buyers & sellers ready to take action.
#4 A Strong Guarantee
Nathan made it very clear to us that he understands the marketing struggles of new and experienced real estate pros. His system is backed by a 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee if customers do not close a deal in the first few months with his system. It is that simple.
Why should you work with Zale Media?
Zale Media has more than 1000 realtor clients who are using their Celebrity Agent System. Famous websites like INC, Market Watch, and Yahoo Finance have written about Zale Media. According to Yahoo, Zale Media has generated amazing commissions for realtors in the USA. The founder Nathan Zale is also a very successful real estate agent. He knows every trick that you can use in the real estate market.
Nathan Zale has made this a 7 figure agency. Agents are currently making more than six figures every year. Nathan Zale also shares tips and tricks with their real estate agents. Some of the common methods used by Nathan Zale for creating a successful marketing campaign are:
1. The first tip is to move away from the traditional channel approach. You need to use a multiple-channel approach by using platforms like Facebook, Google, and Instagram. Make sure that you are not relying on only one platform.
2. Converting leads is not a simple process. You need to build a pipeline. After 3-4 months of hard work, you will see consistent sales. Thus, you should focus on creating a long-term plan.
3. Leads will help you in growing your referrals only. Referrals are the most important thing in real estate. Most real estate agents think that the goal is to turn 100 leads into 10 clients. However, you need to focus on making sure that the 10 clients will end up giving you 30 referrals.
4. Real estate agents should have a method for qualifying their leads according to their needs. This method can be either manual or automated. You need to find a way for qualifying your leads according to their budget, timeframe, and credit. This will help you in ensuring that you are not wasting your time.
5. It is always a good idea to use a proven system. Agents are spending a lot of their time and money in shooting content and posting on their social media handles. They are handling both Facebook and Google ads by themselves. There is no guarantee that you can get a good ROI by following this system. It is important to use a method that can help you in generating good results. For example, if you are investing $1000 into ads then you should know that you can generate at least 100 leads. Zale Media will give you access to all the resources you need. You can use their proven system for driving your growth.
Zale Media Costs
Zale Media will help you in setting up your landing page and funnel. You can use these landing pages for capturing leads. The leads will be generated via FB or Google ads. You will also get various scripts that you can use for boosting your sales. Zale Media will also give you coaching videos on how you can convert leads. Thus, Zale Media costs will depend on the services that you are taking. Zale Media is also offering a 6-month money-back guarantee to its users. If you are following their instructions, then you can generate a lot of leads. You need to fund FB or Google ads for generating these leads.
Zale Media Pricing
Zale Media is offering various services to real estate agents. If you don’t have a domain name, then you can use Zale Media’s white-labeled domains. You need to pay $5 per year for domain usage. Real estate agents also need to pay all phone numbers and messaging-related fees. This will cost around $20 per month. Zale Media will help you in creating ads for your campaign. You also need to pay for these ads. However, this will be flexible as you are running the ads.
For more information about Zale Media’s marketing system, please visit ZaleMedia.net.